Residential Landscapers Albany, NY
As a full-service Landscaping Company, Grasshopper Gardens can help you maintain a landscape that flourishes while creating the curb appeal we all desire. We bring a great sense of pride and commitment to our work as we improve and enhance outdoor living for our customers and community, whether the landscape is in need of a little “TLC” or a complete overhaul.
Grasshopper Gardens’ professionals have a vast understand of the landscaping issues common to our surrounding areas and know how to properly treat lawn problems and diseases throughout each of the seasons in the Capital Region.
Benefits of Hiring Landscape Professionals
While some business owners and homeowners decide to handle the landscaping of their property, more often than not this can cause more harm than good. Issues such as property damage, diseased plants, to drought-like conditions. It’s best to leave landscaping services to the professionals rather than risking your landscape!
- Site Issues – Typically, what you know about your property is only on the surface level; there’s an entire ecosystem beneath the surface to keep in mind. Our experts will develop a plan that will suit the composition of your landscape without disruption.
- Climate – The Capital Region sees a fluctuation in temperature throughout the year which has an influence on design and the vegetation that is incorporated. Failure to take this into consideration can leave your plants struggling to survive.
- Design Plan – A landscape plan is much more than deciding which plants will accompany your property. Our professionals take into consideration many aspects including areas that see a lot of activity, low-light areas, even the wildlife near your property that might want to snack on your plants.
- Timeline – It’s easy to get sidetracked or delayed while handling a project on your own. Something always seems to come up that is more important, or there simply aren’t enough hours in the day.
- Budget – When it comes to DIY projects, it’s easy to underestimate your budget. Professional landscape companies will keep your project on track with the set budget in place.
To ensure the health and appearance of your landscape, Grasshopper Gardens offers a full range of landscaping services which include:
- Mowing – Whether you have commercial or residential property, our professional lawn mowing services will keep your lawn looking manicured throughout the summer!
- Seasonal Flowers – Keep your outdoor living space bright, colorful, and fresh throughout the year with our seasonal flower services.
- Mulch & Mulch Blowing – Give your landscaping features a protective layering of mulch that will protect your plants and trees from the weather fluctuations of the Northeast.
- Trimming & Pruning – Ensure beauty and good health while stimulating the growth of your shrubs and ornamental plants.
- Perennial Bed Care – Planting flowers will keep your landscape fresh each season, and with regular care from our professionals, they will continue to be healthy and flourish.
- Irrigation Service – Give your landscape the care it deserves with an efficient and economical lawn watering system installation and maintenance.
- Complete Lawn Care – From pest control, weed prevention, to fertilization, root feeding, and organic programs we have the services your lawn needs to stay healthy!
The health of your lawn and your plants are important to us, but so is the imprint we leave on the environment which makes it our priority to remain environmentally friendly. To learn more about the products we use, please visit our resources page.
Grasshopper Gardens only deploys trained and experienced lawn care technicians to ensure a job well done. Our slit seeding service can make a significant difference to grass growth. Plus, you can take advantage of our fertilization program to ensure it remains healthy.
Call 518.793.9623 or email us at email@example.com to request a quote for our landscaping services today.