Grasshopper Gardens will make your lawn in Saratoga or Albany, NY healthy and vibrant with a professional aeration. These services provide your lawn with room to breathe and a pathway for all essential nutrients to reach the roots. Soil compaction of the ground will suffocate the grass and prevent air flow, water and nutrients from reaching the root zone.
Aeration opens up spaces for air, water and nutrients to reach the grassroots. It should be a regular part of your annual lawn maintenance program. Make sure your lawn is aerated to assure optimization of lawn care treatments.
The Multiple Benefits of Lawn Aeration
- Promotes root growth
- Increases air, water and nutrient movement to the root zone
- Intensifies decomposition of thatch
- Helps relieve soil compaction
- Reduces chances of crabgrass infestation
- Stimulates new grass growth
- Improves drainage
- Provides a better environment for over seeding
- Increases the effectiveness of applied fertilizers and control products
- Incorporates organic matter into the soil
Lawn Aeration Made Easy and Effective
At Grasshopper Gardens aeration is accomplished by the use of a machine equipped with cylinder-like spoons designed to penetrate the soil. Half-inch diameter plugs of thatch and soil are actually pulled from the ground during this process. Although the plugs are left on the lawn they are not harmful to your lawn. The plunging action of the spoons into the ground opens up the soil. This allows the grass plants to breathe and promotes deeper, healthier roots.
Why Choose Grasshopper Gardens?
- Personalized lawn care provides the attention your grass requires
- Latest aeration equipment increases efficiency and effectiveness
- Trained staff identify and solve problems quickly
- Our goal is your total satisfaction
Grasshopper Gardens has been providing experienced lawn aeration and many other services in and around Albany and Saratoga, NY for more than 20 years. Our expert lawn care includes the aeration process to ensure that all the treatments address the root of the problem. Your green and vibrant lawn is only a phone call away.