Call Grasshopper Gardens for Tick Control and Insect Control in Albany and Saratoga, NY
Across the Capital Region, landscapes have the potential to be affected by ticks and insects. It is essential to receive tick control and insect control from Grasshopper Gardens in order to maintain the health of your lawn and outdoor living space. Our experts will help ensure your landscape is free of nuisances leaving you with peace of mind throughout the season.
Each year those who are living in the Capital Region look forward to the summer weather and being able to enjoy their outdoor living space. Ticks have the ability of making their way into your outdoor living space through your lawn from the bordering wood line. Ticks favor habitats in the tall grass and brush of your wood line while they wait for their next host, both animals and people. Our expert technicians have the ability to help reduce the ticks, and tick encounters, in your outdoor living area.
What is tick control?
- Tick control creates a protective barrier around your lawn and outdoor living area that kills and prevents ticks for up to 3 weeks.
- The treatment deals with a wide range of insects including ticks, fleas, mosquitos, spiders, ants and much more.
- Grasshopper Gardens offers two treatment methods to suit your needs. Both treatments kill ticks in any stage of life and prevent them from returning for 3 weeks.
- Wood line spray: An application is sprayed along the wood line surrounding the perimeter of your lawn and landscape.
- Lawn treatment: A granular application applied to the entire lawn area.
Grasshopper Gardens provides proven tick control applications. A technician will survey your lawn and wood line area to determine the best application to meet your needs. Tick control is commonly applied in spring, early summer, and fall, but can be administered at any time of the year. We combine more than 20 years of experience with the latest technology to enhance our effectiveness as well as your satisfaction.
Root feeding is also an effective way to enhance plant resistance to disease. When combined with our proven pest control applications, you can enjoy an outdoor living area that has plants that are healthy and pest free!