Masonry Services in Albany and Saratoga, NY from Grasshopper Gardens
Masonry services can help make the garden at your home in Albany or Saratoga, NY look beautiful. Walls, patios, walks, and steps are just some of the things that can provide a gorgeous structure.
Grasshopper Gardens offers expert hardscape and design services for you. With over 20 years of experience, we can craft each project to a customer’s total satisfaction.
- Size: Ideally the size of your patio or walkway must be in proportion to the rest of the landscape design as well as your home. Opting for a size that is too small or too big can result in a design imbalance.
- Shape: Our design team can assist in determining the shape to maximize function and create interest and drama to the simplest of gardens.
- Material: Although the material you choose is often determined by budget, the varied options available make it possible to create an attractive patio or walkway.
- Function: Your walkways and steps are high traffic areas. You want to pick a material that can stand up to the challenge. The weather is also an important factor. Non-slip surfaces, as well as those that are easy to clean when it snows are best for this region.
Here are some key points to think about while designing your hardscape:
The experienced staff at Grasshopper Gardens can explain your options and help identify the best materials for your needs.
Make an Impression with Walls, Patios, Walks and Steps
Grasshopper Gardens offers a variety of materials and creative design and installation services to give your landscape visual appeal.
- Pavers: The varied colors and shapes of interlocking pavers can create a stunning patio or walkway.
- Wall Blocks: The varied colors and styles of interlocking blocks can create a stunning wall while also being kind to the budget.
- Natural Stone: Stone patios, walkways and steps including flagstone, bluestone and granite add timeless beauty to any landscape. They are the hardiest of materials, allowing many decades of enjoyment. Walls can either be dry-laid or wet-laid using a variety of types of stone.
What are your choices?
Well designed, installed and maintained patios, walks, wall and steps add character, structure and value to your property. Grasshopper Gardens will provide quality material and workmanship.
Call 518-793-9623 or email us at email@example.com for details about the masonry services that we provide to Albany and Saratoga, NY.