Shrub sizes are between 1 to 5 feet tall (varies per variety), and are grown in 3-7 gallon sized nursery pot.
The Purchase and Installation* of Any Shrub Includes: (*Click Box above to Add installation)
- A Shrub Welcome Kit – to be mailed upon purchase
- Information sheet about the type of shrub you select and how to care for your new shrub
- White wood location stake
- Place the stake in the ground where you want the shrub planted
- The shrub delivered and planted (*Installation)
- Black Mulch around the root ball
- Fertilized and watered at time of planting
The Grasshopper Shrub Guarantee
We at Grasshopper Gardens guarantee shrub purchased and installed by our trained crew. If you are not satisfied within the first 5 days of the planting of your shrub give us a call so we can make it right. Shrubs and plants are living organisms and require care, maintenance and protection in order to survive, root in and establish properly. Shrubs that do not survive despite receiving the proper care, maintenance and protection within the first year will be considered for a one-time replacement.