Rapid grower and is adaptable in many conditions. Elms prefer full sun, they adapt to a wide variety of soil conditions, moisture, wind, and heat. The Homestead Elm will grow to a height between 50′-60′. It will grow to have symmetrical, pyramidal to oval crown with arching branches. The foliage is a dark green that will become a beautiful golden-yellow in the fall.
Out of stock
Tree sizes are between 5 to 14 feet tall (varies per variety), 1” and 2 ½” caliper, and are grown in 7-15 gallon sized nursery pot.
The Purchase and Installation* of Any Tree Includes: (*Click Box above to Add installation)
- A Tree Welcome Kit – to be mailed upon purchase
- Information sheet about the type of tree you select and how to care for your new tree
- White wood location stake
- Place the stake in the ground where you want the tree planted
- The tree delivered and planted (*Installation)
- Support staking and tying
- Trunk protector
- Black Mulch around the root ball
- Fertilized and watered at time of planting
The Grasshopper Tree Guarantee
We at Grasshopper Gardens guarantee trees purchased and installed by our trained crew. If you are not satisfied within the first 5 days of the planting of your trees give us a call so we can make it right. Trees and plants are living organisms and require care, maintenance and protection in order to survive, root in and establish properly. Trees that do not survive despite receiving the proper care, maintenance and protection within the first year will be considered for a one-time replacement.
Green in Summer, Yellow in Fall