Perennial sizes are between 1 to 3 feet tall (varies per variety), and are grown in 1-2 gallon sized nursery pot.
The Purchase and Installation* of Any Perennial Includes: (*Click Box above to Add installation)
- A Perennial Welcome Kit – to be mailed upon purchase
- Information sheet about the type of perennial you select and how to care for your new shrub
- White wood location stake
- Place the stake in the ground where you want the perennial planted
- The Perennial delivered and planted (*Installation)
- Black Mulch around the root ball
- Fertilized and watered at time of planting
The Grasshopper Perennial Guarantee
We at Grasshopper Gardens guarantee perennial purchased and installed by our trained crew. If you are not satisfied within the first 5 days of the planting of your perennial give us a call so we can make it right. Perennial and plants are living organisms and require care, maintenance and protection in order to survive, root in and establish properly. Perennial that do not survive despite receiving the proper care, maintenance and protection within the first year will be considered for a one-time replacement.