When prepping your yard for winter, there are several steps that need to be taken. One extremely important step is aerating your lawn. Grasshopper Gardens’ aeration services help to enhance the over-all quality and well-being of your lawn by giving it room to breathe.
Some of the benefits of aerating your lawn include:
- Prevent the suffocation of grass
- Enhances drainage
- Helps fertilizers and other treatments sink into the ground
- Allows nutrients to reach roots
- Aids in the growth of new grass
- Increases the ease of thatch breakdown
Contact Grasshopper Gardens today to get started on your annual fall cleanup and maintenance plans!