Call Grasshopper Gardens for Tick Control and Perimeter Pest Control in Albany and Saratoga, NY
There are many different things that can affect the health of lawns across Albany and Saratoga, NY and that’s why it’s essential to get tick control and perimeter pest control from Grasshopper Gardens. We’ll help keep your lawn safe from many different nuisances, and give you peace of mind.
You’ll need tick control to maintain the look of your lawn in Albany or Saratoga, NY. Ticks often find their way into your outdoor living area through your lawn, from the bordering wood line. Ticks favor habitats in the tall grass and brushy wood line and wait for their chance to jump onto the next host, both animals and people. We can help reduce the ticks and tick encounters in your outdoor living area.
What is tick control?
- It creates a protective barrier around your lawn and living area that kills and prevents ticks for up to 30 days.
- It deals with a wide range of insects including ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, spiders, ants, and much more
- Two types of treatments to suit your needs:
- Wood line spray: An application that is sprayed along the wood line surrounding the perimeter of your lawn and landscape
- Lawn treatment: A granular application applied to the entire lawn area
- Both treatments kill ticks in any life stage and prevent them from coming back for 30 days
- A technician will survey your lawn and wood line area to determine the best application to meet your needs.
- Tick control is typically applied in spring,early summer and fall, but can be administered at any time of the year.
Grasshopper Gardens provides proven tick control applications. We combine 20 years of experience with the latest technology to enhance our effectiveness and your satisfaction.
Phone 518-793-9623 or request a quote for effective tick control.
Proven Pest Control Treatments for Healthy Plants
You should get Grasshopper Gardens’ pest control perimeter program to make sure your favorite plants at your home in Albany or Saratoga, NY aren’t ruined. We’ll protect your lawn from nuisances like aphids, Japanese beetle mites, and more. We can even customize a perimeter just for your specific needs!
Why choose our pest control program?
- Over 20 years of experience helps us quickly identify the problem as well as determine the right solution
- Our pest control treatments are safe for your plants
- We can provide year round service to keep insects and disease away
Root feeding is an effective way to enhance plant resistance to disease. When combined with our proven pest control applications you can enjoy healthy disease and pest free plants.
Call 518-793-9623 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for details about our pest control programs.